Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by tucker, Jan 21, 2002.

1. tucker

tucker Guest

Jan 21, 2001
    North Carolina
    I'm looking to do a trade my Peavey BX-BW115 with a SWR BIG BEN. It's an 18" subwoofer. I have a SWR Workingmans 210T right now and figured it would sound well with 2 SWR cabs. I also need the cab cause its rated @ 8ohms and I need it to run with my 210 at the same time.
  2. You are selling a big ben? or trading for a big ben? Sorry I just don't understand what you are trying to say.
  3. tucker

tucker Guest

Jan 21, 2001
    North Carolina
    oops Sorry its my fault.
    I meant to add in there that I'm doing a trade at a local music store near me. The trade: Peavey BX-BW115 with a SWR BIG BEN. I know SWR BIG BENs have made a name for themselves and all. I was looking for any advice in making this trade. And some specs about the BIG BENs. I'm not looking to sell or trade anything. I was looking for some advoice on how I should make my trade a good deal. Sorry for all those that misread or misunderstood the post.
  4. fast slapper

fast slapper

Dec 11, 2001
    Fresno, CA
    It's 400 watts RMS. 25hz to 3.5khz. With a SWR 2x10 you'll have a great setup. Loud and punchy with very good lows(highs also). My brother sold his for $375 because he didn't need a big rig anymore.
  5. No problem Tucker :)

I was just interested in one thats all.