1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

SWR BIG BEN

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by tucker, Jan 21, 2002.

1. tucker

tucker Guest

Jan 21, 2001
    North Carolina
    Hey,
    I'm looking to do a trade my Peavey BX-BW115 with a SWR BIG BEN. It's an 18" subwoofer. I have a SWR Workingmans 210T right now and figured it would sound well with 2 SWR cabs. I also need the cab cause its rated @ 8ohms and I need it to run with my 210 at the same time.

2. You are selling a big ben? or trading for a big ben? Sorry I just don't understand what you are trying to say.

3. tucker

tucker Guest

Jan 21, 2001
    North Carolina
    oops Sorry its my fault.
    I meant to add in there that I'm doing a trade at a local music store near me. The trade: Peavey BX-BW115 with a SWR BIG BEN. I know SWR BIG BENs have made a name for themselves and all. I was looking for any advice in making this trade. And some specs about the BIG BENs. I'm not looking to sell or trade anything. I was looking for some advoice on how I should make my trade a good deal. Sorry for all those that misread or misunderstood the post.

4. fast slapper

fast slapper

Dec 11, 2001
    Fresno, CA
    It's 400 watts RMS. 25hz to 3.5khz. With a SWR 2x10 you'll have a great setup. Loud and punchy with very good lows(highs also). My brother sold his for $375 because he didn't need a big rig anymore.

5. No problem Tucker :)

I was just interested in one thats all.