1. Please read before selling or posting: TalkBass DB Classifieds Rules and FAQ
  2. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD SWR California Blonde II Combo Amp

Discussion in 'For Sale: Double Bass Amps, Strings, & Accessories' started by Scott Lynch, Dec 28, 2016.

1. Scott Lynch

Scott Lynch Supporting Member

Nov 27, 2002
    Delaware, USA
    Price:
    For sale is my SWR California Blonde II amp. I purchased this new from a local music store a few years ago. It served me wonderfully as a very transparent amp for DB, as well as light duty BG work, for doubling gigs, rehearsals and the like. Pretty much anything you put through it sounds great, including vocals, guitar, keys, etc

It is in excellent condition, and has been faithfully kept in the cover (included with the amp) seen in the last photo during transport and storage.

Local pickup only. I am about an hour from Philly and Baltimore and more than happy to drive to meet up. I also gig regularly around Philly, South Jersey and SE PA.

Asking $400 OBO. Don't hesitate to send me a PM with questions. Thanks for looking!

Attached Files:

Last edited: Feb 15, 2017
  2. pnchad

pnchad

Nov 3, 2005
    Love these. Still have mine from 15+ yrs ago but replaced driver with heavy duty Kappa. I might be interested as a backup but I see you don't want to ship. Glwts

Scott Lynch likes this.
  3. Scott Lynch

Scott Lynch Supporting Member

Nov 27, 2002
    Delaware, USA
    Still here. Great DB/doubling amp!