SWR/Carvin/Ibanez/Mackie FS

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by lwleaver, Nov 27, 2003.

1. lwleaver

lwleaver Something cute and clever.

Apr 10, 2002
    Philadelphia, PA
    I recently purchased an SWR Super Redhead which fits my current needs to a T, so I need to move this stuff as fast as possible. The only trades I am entertaining are for a Bag End compact 12 or 15 cabinet or a computer. My desktop blew up and I need a new one ASAP. For anyone who wants multiple items I will take some money off. This is basically a complete rig. I will take best offers but can really use some cash for the holidays. I would prefer the cabinets go local in Philly, but if you want them shipped it may take a day or so t find boxes big enough. I do not want to send this to the wolves of EBay. I take cash (in person-I live near Philly) money orders, bank checks, or Paypal (please remember the surcharge on credit cards). Thanks.

SWR Mo’ Bass- this is an awesome unit. I bought only a few weeks ago. It has a slight bit of rash around the ears, but it is in excellent shape. I played it out on 2 gigs, but has been racked and pampered. I have the floor controller pedal w/ the filter sweep pedal, and the effects bypass switch as well. I will also throw in an older Gemini power conditioner and a 4 space soft rack case for $1050.

Mackie 1400i Power Amp-I bought this a few months ago and began realizing a smaller more compact rig was needed. I only play small clubs at this point. A little rack rash and some very minor bending on the mounted rack ears. The unit itself is excellent. $400.

Carvin Cabinets- I have a 2x10 redline w/ tweeter and a 1x15. Both cabs are in excellent shape. The only one I ever took to gigs was the 2x10. The 15 has a replaced PAS speaker and this thing thumps. They are a matching set of the redline cabs. $200 a piece.

Ibanez BTB406-I have had this bass for about 6 months. It is a great player, but I have a 7 string and really do not need this. I barely played this bass. It has a ding that is barely noticeable on the upper body side. This is the black stain version with a gorgeous quilt top. $400.

2. lwleaver

Apr 10, 2002
    Philadelphia, PA
    Oh, anyone in the area is more than welcome to check the gear out first hand. I work in Philly and live near Collegeville.
  3. emre03

Sep 18, 2000
    Is that BTB sold?
    And does it feature a thru neck or a bolt-on???
  4. lwleaver

Apr 10, 2002
    Philadelphia, PA
  5. lwleaver

Apr 10, 2002
    Philadelphia, PA
    The Mo Bass is no longer for sale. Also, I have pics but do not know how to make them smaller so please e-mail for some. Thanks.
  6. hanales

Jul 12, 2003
    Youngstown, OH
    another PM sent :D