1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  
    TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

SWR Fuse Caps..Where to get them?

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by sjaguar13, Dec 23, 2003.

  1. sjaguar13


    Sep 6, 2003
    I lost my fuse caps on the way to a gig, and I can't find any place that sells replacements. We have another show coming up the 30th and I need them by then. Anyone know where I can get them at?
  2. Mo'Phat

    Mo'Phat Supporting Member

    Oct 1, 2003
    San Diego, CA, USA
    A lot of axxxoles steal them off new amps from Guitar Center...the fuse caps, knobs, eq sliders, pickup selectors, whammy bars, etc. I'm sure Guitar Center has an entire warehouse full of these easily 'lifted' parts to put back on their new gear.

    I'm NOT saying to nab one off another head, but just make friends with the amp guy and he'll probably get you one.

    Other than that...it's just a fuse cap, most automotive or electronic supply stores should have them.

Share This Page