SWR glossy color product promo literature circa 1994 - great collector’s item

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by IvanMike, Aug 23, 2004.

1. IvanMike

IvanMike Player Characters fear me... Staff Member Supporting Member

Nov 10, 2002
    Middletown CT, USA
    Ok guys - excuse the corny wording of this ad but i originally wrote it for e-bay :rollno: and no, its not on e-bay now

I'll let this stuff go for 10 bucks, 4 bucks shipping for priority mail, i'm not sure how much snail mail would cost but i can find out

For sale are 11 original 81/2 by 11 glossy product promo sheets from the golden years of SWR engineering. Sheets are for grand prix/stereo 800, SM-900, SM-400, Bass 350, Studio 220, Redhead combo, Baby blue combo/electric blue, Bassic Black combo/Basic 2 way cab, Goliath 2/Goliath Jr 2, Big Ben/Triad, and a later glossy of the Henry the 8x8. All sheets are in good condition with some very slight dog-earing. The folder the sheets came in is in poor condition being dog eared and ripped in half. Also included are 3 foldout B&W product catalogues from later years prior to the change to the ugly square grille from the more classic diagonal grilles. Additionally included are preliminary spec sheets for the bass 350 and henry the 8x8, as well as info about the Mr Tone rack mount unit, and product reviews. These last items are all photocopies from the factory.

The real cool items are the 11 glossy promo sheets - a must have for the serious SWR enthusiast from the era when SWR engineering was King of the bass amp world.