1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SWR Goliath II 4x10, Boston area - $400 obo

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by klocwerk, Jun 19, 2007.

1. klocwerk

klocwerk

May 19, 2005
    Somerville, MA
    Hey all,
    It's a Goliath 4x10, what more to say? This beast packs a punch.
    I've only played it out once in the three years I've owned it, I'm broke and downsizing my rig so it's gotta go. I'm gonna miss it. :rollno:

The horn circuit has a dead capacitor (I checked the circuit myself) so the horn has no output, it was like that when I bought it and i never saw a need to fix it. A lot of people intentionally disabled the horn circuits in these back in the day I hear...
    It'd probably be a very cheap repair.

The carpet isn't pristine but it has no bare spots and no stains.
    The cab's seen some gigging before I owned it. It's rock solid, just doesn't look shiny and new.

I do need the money badly this month, so if you're interested please drop me a line.
    Would also consider a 2x10 +cash, or a small 250-300w amp +cash in trade, but I have to get some cash on the deal.

I really don't want to try to ship this thing, so Boston area only unless you want to arrange for shipping.

(can get photos up tonight)

2. klocwerk

klocwerk

May 19, 2005
    Somerville, MA
    ttt

3. klocwerk

klocwerk

May 19, 2005
    Somerville, MA
    bumperoo.

4. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Mar 5, 2021