Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

SWR Goliath II, 4x10 cab

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by Jerry J, Jan 1, 2002.

1. Jerry J

Jerry J Supporting Member

Mar 27, 2000
    P-town, OR
    This is the cab that was supposedly built buy Eden for Steve Rabe at SWR. This cab is tonally much warmer than the current Goliath III. It's also much lighter in weight.

The cab has done many gigs but still sounds sweet and full. I would say that it's in GOOD condition. The grill metal is not bent and the carpet covering is a little rough but not missing anywhere. I did install a set of EB removeable casters.

I have to get $400 for the cab plus the buyer will have to pay shipping. I estimate shipping and insurance to be around $50. If you live in the Pacific Northwest I can bring it to you or meet you somewhere convenient.

I currently have the cab on consignment at a local shop but it should be no problem to get. The only trades that I would be interested in would be for an Alembic F-1X, a Demeter preamp or a Kern IP-777.

2. narud

narud Supporting Member

Mar 15, 2001
    santa maria,california
  3. Jerry J

Jerry J Supporting Member

Mar 27, 2000
    P-town, OR
    D'oh! :D

Sorry!! It's 8 ohms