Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

SWR Goliath III and Ibanex SRX-705 - Both beauties!

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by Im a sock, Dec 1, 2003.

1. Im a sock

Im a sock

Dec 23, 2002
    Central MA
    It's time to thin the heard a little bit and to finance some christmas buys, so these babies have got to go.

First the Goliath.
    This is an SWR Goliath III that's roughly 4 years old, and it's in very good to excellent condition. Very clean (the marks in the picture are fingerprints and whatnot that can be wiped off) and in perfect working order. 8 ohms, 700 watts handling, adjustible tweeter control, 1/4" and speakon inputs and outputs on the back panel. It's only seen a handful of gigs, so it doesn't travel too much.

Asking $600 plus $70 shipping. This cab costs $850 new, and is a great value at $600. See pictures below.

The Ibanez...
    Up for sale is a BRAND NEW condition Ibanez SRX 705. It's less than 5 months old, I bought it new for a project I was doing that never materialized, so my loss is definatly your gain here.

This bass has less than 10 hours play time on it, never gigged, and has hardly even seen the light of day. 5 string, 34" scale,neck-through, volume, blend, and bass and treble boost/cut controls. This bass has a surprisingly nice B string and sounds very good overall.

The pickups are fairly hot the way they are set up, which is good for rock, but can be adjusted for a more acceptible sound to your preference. The bass also has a nice slap sound, which is one of the main resons I bought the bass to begin with.

Asking price for the Ibanez is $520 plus shipping (which I will split 50/50 with the buyer). This bass was $640 brand new and it is still in showroom condition. This is a great buy here. See pictures below.

2. Im a sock

Im a sock

Dec 23, 2002
    Central MA
    SWR front:

3. Im a sock

Im a sock

Dec 23, 2002
    Central MA
    SWR Back:

4. Im a sock

Im a sock

Dec 23, 2002
    Central MA
    Ibanez front (w/SWR):

5. Im a sock

Im a sock

Dec 23, 2002
    Central MA
    Ibanez back (w/SWR):

6. Im a sock

Im a sock

Dec 23, 2002
    Central MA
    bump - these would make great christmas gifts!

7. Im a sock

Im a sock

Dec 23, 2002
    Central MA
    bump.

All reasonable offers will now be considered.

8. Im a sock

Im a sock

Dec 23, 2002
    Central MA
    bump again.

why isnt anyone interested in these?

9. Im a sock

Im a sock

Dec 23, 2002
    Central MA
    bizump.

someone make me an offer. :bassist: