SWR Goliath Jr 3 and SWR Triad - reconed

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by jasonbraatz, Mar 8, 2002.

1. jasonbraatz

Oct 18, 2000
    Oakland, CA
    ok - i figure i'll put these up, if i don't get what i want for them..no biggie right now.

SWR Goliath Jr 3
    Purchased NEW 7/00
    4 Ohm
    Chrome Grille/Speakon Connector
    Carpet has no tears, wear, etc
    JUST put in the reconed speakers (from SWR, have reciept) 2 hours ago - sounds great.
    the only thing preventing this from being a brand new cabinet is that the springs in the handles broke, so they don't snap down anymore - but i may take the ones off my triad and put them on here.

SWR Triad
    Purchased NEW 3/01
    Chrome Grille/Speakon Connectors
    Even Minter than the JR externally.
    the 15 was reconed in november - this is very obvious when you look at it because the people who reconed it (not SWR - but they used straight-from-SWR parts to recone it) put the dust cap with the SWR logo on not exactly straight (about 10 degrees off)
    the 10 has NOT been reconed, and i don't think it needs it.

i'm going to say 400 for the Jr and 500 for the triad. i know that's high compared to the 'bay, but remember these have been reconed and so are practically new. feel free to make an offer though. i'll revise prices eventually if there's no action.

why am i selling? why - to get a Goliath Sr, of course!!! and then a nice combo.