1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SWR Goliath Senior 610 $350 OBO

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by bellis1, Oct 31, 2010.

1. PRICE DROP: $300.00

I have a 2001 SWR Goliath Senior for sale. As you can see in the pictures, the rat fur has torn off in a few spots. Also, one of the original stock speaker cones froze, so I replaced it with a Peavey Scorpion 10 for the time being. I was planning on getting some spray on bed liner, and buying a new replacement speaker, but I just lost the motivation to repair everything. I just figured i'd sell it for cheap, and hopefully someone else can fix it up. I have the original speaker in a box, and I will ship it with the cabinet. Make me an offer! Trades accepted. Whatcha got? We'll see what happens..

8xtxs3.
    2lb1c9t.
    uq4bk.
    10em23r.

2. BUMP For a price drop.

3. mb94952

mb94952 Endorsing Artist : SFARZO STRINGS

Too bad you're on the other side of the country ! I'd buy it !

4. I wouldn't have a problem shipping it. Probably wouldn't be more than 150. PM me your address and I can give a quote.

5. mb94952

mb94952 Endorsing Artist : SFARZO STRINGS

That's the problem - With the shipping I can just buy one here for that price.

6. Gotcha. Well thanks for the free bump anyway :D