Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

SWR Goliath Senior FS- $1000 CDN/$700 USD

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by Rod Harder, Dec 28, 2002.

1. I have a 10 month old SWR Goliath Senior 6x10" cabinet that I HAVE to sell before January 10/03, so I am asking $900 CDN or $600 USD for this cab. It is in EXCELLENT shape, both cosmetically and structurally speaking. I have LOTS of excellent references from TB and Ebay, so you can buy with confidence that you won't have any problems.
    I will also look at a trade for a Spector Czech 5 or any other interesting 5's if anyone is interested.
    Email or PM me with any questions. I don't think UPS will ship this thing to the USA (too big), so anyone in the US who's interested please let me know how you plan on getting it to you.
    Cheers,
    Rod

2. Bump......I need to get rid of this ASAP, I will look at trades for Spector Czech 4's OR 5's, preferably with crown inlays, but not crucial.
    Help me out......any Canucks interested?

3. Bump ....again......help me out, any fellow Canucks need a deal on a kickin' cab?

4. Jeff Moote

Jeff Moote Supporting Member

Oct 11, 2001
    Beamsville, ON, Canada
    don't want it, but I'll throw in that he's great to deal with... :D

5. It's GONE.......cheers and Happy New Year !!!