Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

SWR Goliath Sr. 6x10 cabinet

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by agentcooper2001, Jul 14, 2004.

1. FS:

SWR Goliath SR. 6x10 cabinet. It's in great condition, the grill is perfect and the carpet looks good. It doesn't have any cuts or pieces, but it's frizzy in places, like all SWR cabs. This is the cab with 1/4" jacks and banana jacks. I'll include a banana cable for it.

$500.00

It's heavy, but it has wheels on it for easy transportation. It's too heavy to ship. I will be willing to drive and meet you for delivery. I live in Texarkana, TX. I'm about 1/2 way between Dallas, Tx and Little Rock, AR. If you are within driving distance, we can discuss a place to meet.

I accept Paypal, money order or cash. Feel free to e-mail me with any questions at:

agentcooper2001@aol.com

Thank you,

Curt Richardson

2. Kevinlane

Kevinlane Supporting Member

Dec 30, 2000
    Missouri, near Branson
    Cab interest, I'm in Springfield MO
    meet in Fayetteville?
    Has chrome or the black grille?

3. I think Fayeteville may be a bit too far for me to drive. It's about 5 hours from Texarkana. I really don't want to drive more than 2 or 3 hours if possible. Thanks for your interest though.

Curt

4. Kevinlane

Kevinlane Supporting Member

Dec 30, 2000
    Missouri, near Branson
    So are you saying that maybe you would drive to Little Rock?