Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

SOLD SWR Goliath Sr. 6x10 in Madison, WI - $650

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by jasonbraatz, Feb 6, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jasonbraatz

jasonbraatz

Oct 18, 2000
    Oakland, CA
    Selling my SWR Goliath Sr. 6x10 to complete my all-Aguilar rig. I have owned this cab since it was new about 4 years ago. The carpet looks great for being thrown in a trailer without a cover :) but it has some wear and tear. It recently had the top two speakers replaced as it fell on its face and the top two speakers creased, but the bottom four are fine, and after replacement the cab sounds exactly like it did when it was new.

Really, this thing still sounds awesome. Anyone looking to convert small mammals into puddles of liquid and fur should look no further. Plus, it's easy to move around with tilt back wheels, and it's lighter than a lot of 4x10s on the market.

I'll start this off asking $650 for it, but I'm definitely open to offers.

I'd really rather not ship it, and would have to charge shipping, but I would drive it to within a few hours of Madison (Milwaukee, LaCrosse, Chicago but I'd meet you at one of the Northern oasises off of I-90) for gas money.

I will take some pictures tonight.

2. mrpackerguy

mrpackerguy Supporting Member

Jul 3, 2004
    Madison, Wisconsin
    bump for a nice cab and fellow area Madisonian

3. PM sent...from the great white north!! lol

4. syciprider

syciprider Banned

May 27, 2005
    Inland Empire
  5. jasonbraatz

jasonbraatz

Oct 18, 2000
    Oakland, CA
    I suggest laying off the beano and instead satisfying your gas with a big bass cab. :)

Make an offer?

6. jasonbraatz

jasonbraatz

Oct 18, 2000
    Oakland, CA
    I've had a few people contact me about trades, and I'd be willing to trade for the following things:

Aguilar GS112 (one or two), 212s, or 412s.

Anything that is equal or greater in value and easier to ship than this beast. Basses, heads, whatever.

7. Triclops

Triclops Guest

Jan 14, 2006
    trade for a fretless?

8. jasonbraatz

jasonbraatz

Oct 18, 2000
    Oakland, CA
    If it's your handmade one, no offense, but if taking something other than an Aguilar cab I'll want something that is common and easy to sell.

9. Saetia

Saetia

Mar 27, 2003
    Wisconsin
    Yet again a bump for a fellow Wisconsinite... Fort Atkinson here!

Peace

Hope it sells

-Ben

10. jasonbraatz

jasonbraatz

Oct 18, 2000
    Oakland, CA
    Still available, taking offers!

11. jasonbraatz

jasonbraatz

Oct 18, 2000
    Oakland, CA
    This is on consignment at the east side Good N Loud in Madison right now, but I can still let it go privately.

12. jasonbraatz

jasonbraatz

Oct 18, 2000
    Oakland, CA
    I finally got my Aguilar GS412 so this thing HAS TO GO PLEASE!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.