1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

SWR Goliath Sr. 6x10 w/cover

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by mchildree, Apr 13, 2006.

1. mchildree

mchildree Supporting Member

Sep 4, 2000
    AL/GA
    One-owner first version (gray grill) SWR Goliath Sr. 6x10 w/cover. In great condition with only minor carpet wear. These sound great and are more portable than 4x10 due to the tilt-back handle and wheels. Haven't used it in a while, so it needs a good home where it will be loved.

$450 pickup in the Atlanta area or within reasonable driving distance. Will also discuss shipping at buyer's expense.

2. UtBDan

UtBDan

Oct 29, 2004
    Connecticut
    grr.. pickup

3. mchildree

Sep 4, 2000
    AL/GA
    Well, I won't totally rule out shipping, but the buyer has to pay for it....this won't be cheap.

4. mchildree

Sep 4, 2000
    AL/GA
    Bump....

5. mchildree

Sep 4, 2000
    AL/GA
    Price lowered to $450....

6. JJd2sc

JJd2sc

Jul 31, 2003
    Marietta, Georgia
    interested, but i need to go test out some swr locally first. ill shoot you a PM within the next few days.

7. Dan T.

Dan T.

May 9, 2005
    Minneapolis
    great seller.

8. mchildree

Sep 4, 2000
    AL/GA
    Thanks Dan, I appreciate that!

JJd2sc, you might want to keep in mind that these older SWRs do sound a bit different (better, to my ears) than the current stuff. Try to find an older one to try, if you can.