1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD SWR Grand Prix preamp great condition $350

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by road-cat1, Apr 30, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. road-cat1

road-cat1 Supporting Member

Mar 24, 2008
    Mesa, AZ
    Want to liquidate some of my gear that is not being currently used....so I am selling my SWR Grand Prix bass pre-amp for $350 and I will split the cost of shipping (shouln't be much, as it is very light). Great SWR product..great studio or stage use in 19" rack mount (1 space) area. It has some rack rash, but from the front it is in excellent cosmetic condition. Works great and can also be used as a headphone amp for practice with the advantage of having a tube (12ax7) pre-amp for a wamer sound. Here is what SWR said about it in their listing:

The Grand Prix was SWR's first foray (following the GT Preamp) into preamp only design and was considered state of the art in design and features for its time. 7 segment dot bar display, two band semi-parametric EQ, switchable high pass filter, side chain effects loop, effects blend control, tuner send, stereo headphone amp with separate volume control, balanced XLR record out with ground lift, pad and mute function, unbalanced line out (pre master), balanced XLR and unbalanced line outs, rack mountable.

Dimensions: 19"W x 1.375" x 8.875"D

Weight: 5.25 lbs.

SWRGrandPrix.

Call Michael 480-621-6200 home or 216-496-8488 cell

2. Trades or Partial Trades?

3. road-cat1

Mar 24, 2008
    Mesa, AZ
    What do you have in mind? I am pretty set with my arsenal of basses, amps and cabs.....but you know how WE are with our GAS.

Michael
    aka road-cat1

4. road-cat1

Mar 24, 2008
    Mesa, AZ
    It has been a while since I listed this and remembered that it is still up for sale. Let me know if you are interested. Next week it goes to the EBAYland and I hate to do that.

5. droskobass

droskobass

Oct 8, 2007
    Montreal, Canada
    Former Part-Time, Non-Commission Employee MOOG Audio
    I'm guessing that this is gone?

6. road-cat1

Mar 24, 2008
    Mesa, AZ
    Hi...back from a short travel gig... The SWR pre-amp is still available for the PM that I received. I tried to respond to the PM, but got a msg that you exceeded your mailbox size. I guess you need to delete some of your past msgs (my guess)

Michael
    480-621-6200

7. road-cat1

Mar 24, 2008
    Mesa, AZ
    The preamp is sold....thanks for looking

8. road-cat1

Mar 24, 2008
    Mesa, AZ
    The thread is now closed