1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

For Sale SWR Henry and WM 212

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by jeffbass, Oct 9, 2019.

1. jeffbass

jeffbass Supporting Member

Dec 4, 2005
    Lexington, KY
    Price:
    As fun as its been collecting these, I really need to downsize as I'm pretty sure my gigging days are over. These are $300 each, local pickup in Lexington Ky. Both cabs are in stellar condition for their age and fully functional. They sound great too. Both pre Fender, made in Sylmar, CA.

Henry the 8x8, one replaced driver, original embroidered cover with a couple of tears. 400 @ 4 ohms. Wheels are in great shape, 100 pounds.

Workingman's 2x12, all original, very EQ friendly, does scooped mids very well for 12s. Can get the midrange honk as well. 250 conservative watts at 8 ohms. Pop out casters, 56 pounds.

Please direct questions via PM. Thanks.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Oct 10, 2019
  2. alanolynn

alanolynn

Aug 19, 2012
    NNY
    Would you be willing to sell your Henry cover separately? I've been searching high and low for an original.

3. jeffbass

Dec 4, 2005
    Lexington, KY
    Thanks, but no. I'm keeping them together.

4. alanolynn

alanolynn

Aug 19, 2012
    NNY
    No worries. GLWTS!

jeffbass likes this.
  5. Both these cabs are awesome! Way underrated. I use a WM212 regularly, putting 550 watts to it. Sounds great loud or at low volumes, and, in fact, performs as well or better than my buddy's pro version, the Bigfoot. The mids are wonderful, and the cab sounds great with all kinds of basses, heads and eq curves. Very sensitive. I have two, and they're as good as anything on the market today. Light, cost effective, versatile. Can't beat em.

jeffbass likes this.
  6. jeffbass

Dec 4, 2005
    Lexington, KY
    Agreed. I'm even considering keeping the WM, it is very sweet.