SWR Henry the 8x8.. for sale/trade

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by As the sun sets, Dec 31, 2002.

1. As the sun sets

As the sun sets Guest

Dec 10, 2002
    N. Easton, MA
    up for sale here is a used, but in very good condition SWR henry the 8x8. this cab is built like a tank, and sounds phenominal. it's rated at 480 watts @ 4 ohms, 960 watts max. it's 100lbs, and about the same size as a 6x10. it's loaded with celestion BG8-60 drivers. i'm selling (or trading) because i need something that i can move around a little. i'm not that strong, so this thing can be quite the burdon for people like me. i'm looking to get either a 4x10, or a 2x10/1x15 (either/or/both) for a trade. let me know what you have! otherwise, i'm selling for $475 + shipping. i'll be able to get pictures pretty soon (thursday, hopefully). please email me at HoldingThsMoment@aol.com with any offers or anything like that. thanks.
  2. i have an SWR son of bertha 1-15, and an ampeg BSE410H......both no more than a year old. let me know.
  3. smahtkid

May 8, 2003
    Syracuse, NY
    but I have a Goliath II and WM210T (1st series) and am interested in the Henry...
    Thanks -Wil
  4. Tube Curvature

Tube Curvature Guest

Aug 27, 2003
    Boston, MA
    Sorry, the Henry is long gone. I didn't know this thread was still around (it's dated 12/02) Sorry.

5. Well, if this is your ad you should have deleted it if the cab was sold. Sorry dude.....