1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to post, make friends, earn reward points at our store, remove most ads and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

SWR Henry the 8x8.. for sale/trade

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by As the sun sets, Dec 31, 2002.

1. As the sun sets

As the sun sets Guest

Dec 10, 2002
    N. Easton, MA
    up for sale here is a used, but in very good condition SWR henry the 8x8. this cab is built like a tank, and sounds phenominal. it's rated at 480 watts @ 4 ohms, 960 watts max. it's 100lbs, and about the same size as a 6x10. it's loaded with celestion BG8-60 drivers. i'm selling (or trading) because i need something that i can move around a little. i'm not that strong, so this thing can be quite the burdon for people like me. i'm looking to get either a 4x10, or a 2x10/1x15 (either/or/both) for a trade. let me know what you have! otherwise, i'm selling for $475 + shipping. i'll be able to get pictures pretty soon (thursday, hopefully). please email me at HoldingThsMoment@aol.com with any offers or anything like that. thanks.

2. i have an SWR son of bertha 1-15, and an ampeg BSE410H......both no more than a year old. let me know.

3. smahtkid

smahtkid

May 8, 2003
    Syracuse, NY
    but I have a Goliath II and WM210T (1st series) and am interested in the Henry...
    Thanks -Wil

4. Tube Curvature

Tube Curvature Guest

Aug 27, 2003
    Boston, MA
    Sorry, the Henry is long gone. I didn't know this thread was still around (it's dated 12/02) Sorry.

SOLD

5. Well, if this is your ad you should have deleted it if the cab was sold. Sorry dude.....
    Jeff