1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

For Sale SWR MO BASS amplifier w/ foot controller PRICE DROP

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by Ekim, Dec 13, 2017.

1. Price:
    $500
    Used MO BASS for sale. All functions work. A little scratchy on the OVERDRIVE level pot while moving the knob. Included are the foot controller and the little "Internal EFX Bypass" pedal too.

I bought this here on TALKBASS a while back but cash flow issues force me to sell. No trades considered.

My profile on eBay is Jedi_Ekim with a 100% perfect trader rating.

Paypal accepted but US Postal money order much preferred to save me on Paypal fees, please. Shipping and insurance will be enough to pay for.

Please post all questions. Glad to answer.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Dec 13, 2017
  2. Also included is a 2 (I think) rack unit (pictured). It has only has one side of the case, the one with the handle on it. The other was lost before I took possession.

3. The foot controller is the version withOUT the expression pedal. But you just need a volume pedal and a weird cable you can buy in the PA section of any good music store to make it work right.

4. FYI: This is going over to EvilBay for more money as soon as I'm done with Christmas celebrationing. Grab it whilst you can!

5. moogieotter

moogieotter Custom Title

Jun 16, 2009
    Duluth, GA
    Sell that hot Henry to us. The precioussss....

6. SOLD!

7. CoffeeDrinker71

CoffeeDrinker71

Dec 17, 2018
    Jedi_Ekim, check your inbox shortly.