SWR Mr. Tone Controls

Discussion in 'Effects [BG]' started by Folmeister, Sep 30, 2003.

1. Folmeister

Folmeister Knowledge is Good - Emile Faber Supporting Member

May 7, 2003
    Tomball, Texas
    O.K.:
    I picked up a bargain SWR Mr. Tone Controls a while back, but have only introduced it to my working rack. Are there other users out there that can give me the "low-down" on this unit? I am surely interested in subjective reviews. HELP ME BASS GODS!

2. SWR Mr. Tone Controls parametric equalizer (discontinued)
    * nine bands of parametric EQ, ranging from 20Hz to 20KHz
    * XLR and 1/4" inputs/outputs
    * very clean, clear, and transparent adjustments without coloring or harsh edges.

Do you like yours?

;) Treena

3. Finger Blister

Finger Blister

Jul 8, 2003
    Finest EQ for Bass ever developed.

4. heavytshuffle

heavytshuffle

Mar 24, 2018
    would you like to sell it for a profit?

5. Folmeister

May 7, 2003
    Tomball, Texas
    Hmmmm. It's been racked in storage for a LONG time. Let me pull it out and I'll get back to you!

6. heavytshuffle

heavytshuffle

Mar 24, 2018
    FOLMEISTER, ........IF YOU'RE NOT USING IT ,,AND OF COURSE THE PRICE IS REASONABLE. I LIVED IN NASHVILLE TN. FOR 10 YEARS. I KNOW WHAT IT IS. WHEN YOU FEEL READY , I'D LIKE DIBBS ON IT. OTHER THAN THAT ; YOU CAN SEND THIS CONVERSATION @...[email protected] you can call me & i'll call back.. thank you.....TIM L.................450-209-6001

7. heavytshuffle

heavytshuffle

Mar 24, 2018
    HAVE YOU MADE A DECISION YET ABOUT THE EQ ? I WILL TAKE IF YOU WILL LET IT GO. BTW IF YOU LIVE IN TEXAS ; I 'M SURE YOU KNOW ABOUT DELBERT McCLINTON. I USED TO PLAY W/ HIM.THAMKS TIM L.

8. Folmeister

May 7, 2003
    Tomball, Texas
    Sorry, had work and then rehearsal today. Shooting for tomorrow to pull it

9. mmbongo

mmbongo Regular Human Bartender Supporting Member

Aug 5, 2009
    Carolinas
    WHAT ARE THE CHANCES...

...of somebody replying to a thread that is 18 YEARS OLD wanting to buy the equipment from the original post, and the OP not only is still here at TB, and not only does he still have the equipment, and not only that...he might indeed want to sell it :)

dabis and Obese Chess like this.
  10. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Dec 4, 2021