Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

SWR New WorkingPro Combos

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by vision, Jan 20, 2006.

1. vision

vision It's all about the groove! Supporting Member

Feb 25, 2005
    Ann Arbor, MI
  2. Thanks for posting the link. They have some interesting features...tilt back, Side-mounted monitor input jack, not sure what that is, a mute switch (finally).

I noticed that they deliver full power to the internal speaker. This may cause problems as it has an extension speaker jack. This does not include the 2x10 combo, which is capable of driving another cabinet.

I'll definetly check these out, the Workingpro heads sound ok, and these look to be derived from those.

I'll miss the Workingman's combo line. I purchased a Workingman's 12 approximately 2 years ago, love it and will never get rid of it. Let's hope change is good. :)

3. Tony G

Tony G

Jan 20, 2006
    NY
    I don't have the combo, but I do use the workingpro 700 head. That thing is great and I definetly recommend it.

4. Eric Cioe

Eric Cioe

Jun 4, 2001
    Missoula, MT
    That sucks that these are all 4-ohm internal now. I think a WM 1x10 + 1x10 would've been a cool and light budget rig (for those of us who can't afford Bergantino and their ilk). I used a WM 1x15 combo at my school for three years in jazz band, and I really liked it for what it did. Once in a while, we'd add on a 2x10, and that was a nice feature. Shame to see it go.