1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to post, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

SWR Original Redhead

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by AMJBASS, May 11, 2004.

1. AMJBASS

AMJBASS Supporting Member

Jan 8, 2002
    Ontario, Canada
    I have a great condition SWR original Redhead combo for sale. This is the model before the "Super Redhead", which most agree sounds better than the upgraded model! It is a rear ported 2x10" combo. 240 watts into the 2x10's, 340 with an extension cab. I have replaced the tube with a Sylvania 5751, and it sounds great! It nails the "Marcus Miller" tone for slap, and has a sweet fingerstyle tone too. Super clear sounding with a ton of deep bass. This amp has it. I am asking $799 for it. I will not ship it however. I am located in the Niagara Region of Ontario Canada. PM me or E-mail me at: aj_dblbass@hotmail.com if you are interested in it.

2. AMJBASS

AMJBASS Supporting Member

Jan 8, 2002
    Ontario, Canada
    I would also be interested in trading the amp for any 1x12" cabinets(especially Bergantino, Epifani, and EA). I would be interested in a Euphonic Audio iAMP as well.