1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SWR Power 750

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by amper, Aug 30, 2008.

1. amper

amper

Dec 4, 2002
    US
    For Sale: One (1) SWR Power 750 monaural power amplifier, absolutely mint condition, one adult owner, last pre-Fender version. IEC power cord, owner's manual, and unused SWR polishing cloth included.

Price: Best Offer Over 600 USD. The current new street price of this model is approximately 1000 USD, so I feel that this is a very fair price, especially considering that this unit was made in the original SWR factory before the Fender buyout. Will also trade for Mesa Walkabout Scout 1x12 combo.

Payment Terms: PayPal, personal check, money order, or cash. Buyer is responsible for all shipping charges (plus, see Shipping Information, below). Buyer must submit payment within 7 days after sale is agreed upon, and buyer is notified of final invoice amount. Shipment will not take place until payment is fully cleared.

Specs: 850 W into 2.67 Ohms, 750 W into 4 Ohms, 450 W into 8 Ohms, Dual 1/4" and Speakon speaker outputs, unbalanced 1/4" and balanced XLR inputs with ground lift, four segment LED VU meter, speaker mute switch, 1/4" unbalanced slave amplifier output. 3U rackmount height, 10.5" depth (will fit in shallow rack), 32 lbs. net weight.

Shipping Information: Amplifier will ship in original SWR packaging. $10 handling to US destinations, $20 to international destinations, insurance is required, UPS or USPS Priority Mail shipping. Buyer is solely responsible for all customs and importing fees, full value of sale will be reported, no exceptions. Local delivery available in Philadelphia, PA metro, or Atlantic City, NJ metro areas. Shipping charges will be calculated as actual, based upon actual packaging dimensions of 24"x20"x10", weight 35 lbs.

About the Seller: I've been a member of TalkBass since December 2002, and I've been buying and selling bass equipment on a well-known e-auction site for even longer under the name "sinecraft", with an excellent record, if you want to see my past record. I deal fairly with people, and I expect to be dealt with in the same fashion.

Pictures of Actual Unit:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Seller reserves right to modify the terms of sale at his discretion at any time before a sale is agreed upon.

2. JGR

JGR The "G" is for Gustav Supporting Member Commercial User

Jun 29, 2006
    Maryland
    President, CEO, CFO, CIO, Chief Engineer, Technician, Janitor - Reiner Amplification
    free bump. i have two of these and they are great, high quality units. they run great/barely get warm at 2.7 ohms, and they are LOUD - plenty of power. they are also shallow and will fit in a 14" deep rack - i think this offsets the 3 space design.

JR

3. kopplog

kopplog

Aug 15, 2010
    austria
    amper,
    do you still sell the swr?

chris