Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

SWR Red-faced Bass 350 Gig-rig $575 Shipped

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by jobu3, Sep 17, 2003.

1. jobu3

jobu3 Artist formerly known as Big Joe

Feb 17, 2002
    Mountain Top, PA
    This is a used but in excellent condition bass rig of phenominal tone consisting of: an SWR Bass 350 (older, better red-faced version), a Korg DT-1 PRO digital tuner, Warwick ROK-SAK 4 space rack and a power strip so all you have to do is plug into your speaker cabinet and play!!! Very portable and loud! Specs: SWR Bass 350 is 220 watts at 8 ohms, 350 @ 4, and 450 @ 2 ohms. Front panel: Gain, aural enhancer, bass, semi-parametric mids, treble, effects loop/limiter defeat, clipping LED, acitive LED, & master volume. Rear panel: Effects send and receive, tuner out (Patch cable to tuner provided), two speaker outs (1/4" only), fuse, XLR out (switchable from line to direct), power cord.

Tuner is very fast and accurate even down to the B string. LED's for each note and sharp. Easy to see in the dark (although not from across the stage). Just turn it on, press mode for slow or fast tuning and you are set to go. It has a single input on the front and 4 input/outputs on the back. Selectable frequencies as well (I have no idea what they do or are used for). AC Wall-wart included.

Shipped in a sturdy and weather-proof WARWICK Rok-Sak featuring 4 rack-spaces so the amp doesn't overheat (It is very well-ventilated at the top and bottom. Nothing else can be placed in this rack with the amp and tuner due to the configuration of the SWR's rack slots.) Includes one canvas shoulder-strap (attached by a keyring at one end. It came that way when I bought it used... does not affect the integrity of the rack other than visually. I never dropped this amp or anything if you are concerned.), one canvas velcro-able dual carry handle, one large pocket for carring your straps cables, etc. There is a few inches space behind the amp and tuner left over so no need to even unplug anything from the back of the amp other than the speakers. I think the best thing about this rig (besides the tone of course) is how portable it is... you can carry the rack, gig-bagged bass, and a small speaker cab all in one trip! VERY handy in the RAIN!!! PAYPAL (preffered, I'm verified) and money orders are acceptable forms of payment! Will not separate unless it does not sell. Great little rig here... I have an RBI and QSC PLX 1602 rig that has a bit more volume for my needs... PM or post questions/ offers!!! ;)

:bassist:
    [​IMG]
    EDIT: SOLD!!!

2. jobu3

Feb 17, 2002
    Mountain Top, PA
    :cool:
    [​IMG]

3. jobu3

Feb 17, 2002
    Mountain Top, PA
    sealed up
    [​IMG]

4. jobu3

Feb 17, 2002
    Mountain Top, PA
    bump before bedtime.

:oops: *yawns*

5. jobu3

Feb 17, 2002
    Mountain Top, PA
    pre-work bump!

6. how much?

7. atldeadhead

atldeadhead

Jun 17, 2002
    Georgia
    The thread title says $575 shipped.

8. jobu3

Feb 17, 2002
    Mountain Top, PA
    $575: well-packed, shipped, and insured to the lower 48.

9. jobu3

Feb 17, 2002
    Mountain Top, PA
    bump.

10. jobu3

Feb 17, 2002
    Mountain Top, PA
    $550 Shipped to Main 48 only...

:bassist:

11. bassplayerXtrem

bassplayerXtrem

Mar 14, 2004
    madera
    do u still have it ,is it in good condition and thats for the whole package right just checknig

12. jobu3

Feb 17, 2002
    Mountain Top, PA
    Uh...
    Long gone. $560 shipped on the bay. Sorry. :meh:

13. bassplayerXtrem

bassplayerXtrem

Mar 14, 2004
    madera
    is it still for sale im intrested in it what speakers is it 4x10

14. MJ5150