1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SWR Redhead & Extension Cab $550 (Hampton Roads Craigslist)

Discussion in 'Hot Deals' started by Daktari, Sep 14, 2008.

1. Daktari

Daktari

Mar 25, 2008
    US APO NY
    Well, at least I think its a Hot Deal
    (From the add http://norfolk.craigslist.org/msg/839600130.html )

Rig includes: -VINTAGE REDHEAD 240watts / 350watts with extension cab.
    Features include: tuner send, side chain effects loop, effects blend control, headphone jack, variable midrange, switchable turbo bass and transparency, balanced XLR and unbalanced record outs, XLR pad and ground lift, casters, built in rack space, speaker on/off switch, front cover and stand. Two 10" drivers, One Foster horn. 1 speaker original PAS driver, 1 speaker Eminence replacement.
    Comes with cover.

Production Period: 1988 to 1996
    Original Retail Price: $1799.00

SWR TRIAD EXTENSION CABINET

4-ohm, 400W, 3-way speaker enclosure featuring a 15" woofer, 10" mid driver, and tweeter. The SWR Triad gets full range clarity like no other audio speaker system. 23"W x 27"H x 18.5"D. 80 lbs.

2. starcycle

starcycle

Sep 23, 2006
    yes...this is a great deal. i paid $550 a couple of years ago for an old redhead in a road case. just bring someone to help you carry it!!

3. davec

davec Supporting Member Commercial User

May 4, 2006
    bartlett illinois
    Owner; Cody Electric Basses
    seller doesn't want to ship any TB'ers in the area???

4. i'm the seller, and i'm really trying to do a local deal. i have some local interest in the triad, but the redhead is still up for sale.