SWR Silverado 4X8 amplifier

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by jacochops, Dec 13, 2005.

1. jacochops

Jul 2, 2000
    Suzhou, China
    I have a super-clean SWR 4X8 Silverado combo available...this thing is PUNCHY!!! Just a silly amount of punch provided by the 4 8s. EASILY handles the low B and then some! Puts out 300 something watts, which I think might be a little conservative...it's LOUD!! Don't be fooled by the 4 8s...it's my favorite combo. I have a 4X8 SWR cab that's my main cab, and it hasn't farted out on me yet! A very quick amp, especially for fingerstyle. Comes with casters.

I'll ship within the continental US, or So Cal residents can come and get it and not pay shipping...
  2. how much coin? thanks :ninja:
  3. jacochops

Jul 2, 2000
    Suzhou, China
    Sorry brother...brain fart!
    425 plus shipping.
  4. MODNY

MODNY Guest

Nov 9, 2004
    someone should snactch this up

8's are the new black, and they sound better!
  5. Bass Kahuna

Bass Kahuna

Dec 3, 2002
    West Lafayette, Indiana
    Luthier, Custom Builder
    I'm shopping for an SWR head or combo to use for smaller gigs around here rather then hauling my whole freakin' stage rig....

Does this thing have a horn, too, like the Silverado 2x12?

Very interested, could you send pics please, and do you accept paypal?

6. jacochops

Jul 2, 2000
    Suzhou, China
    Hey Grandon,
    This has a tweeter rather than the horn...I think it's a bit more musical than the horn. Anyway, I can TRY to get some pics to you...pm me your address, and I'll see what I can do. If you Google out SWR Silverado, you'll find a pic of it....mines an easy 98/100%. Stupid-clean! Please, if you really want it, get back to me by the weekend, as I'm leaving for the Bahamas early next week until the new year, and I'd like to get it packed up and out to you before I leave. And yes, I gladly take Paypal...
  7. jacochops

Jul 2, 2000
    Suzhou, China
    annnndddd.......SOLD to the Bass Kahuna!!!!

Great dealing with you, Grandon! Amp's on its way Thurs or Fri!