SWR SM-900 + Goliath III FS!

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by jnprather, Nov 22, 2002.

1. I'm taking the leap:

I currently have an SWR SM-900 + TWO Goliath III cabinets as my rig. I've decided I want to sell at least the SM-900 and one of the Goliath III's (maybe both if somebody is interested).
    I'm sure i'll regret this, as this is one of the best rigs you will ever see/hear, and here's a chance to get one in excellent/mint condition for a very good price. The SM-900 is just over a year old, has been used maybe a dozen times, gigged only once, and never run very hard (it has so much more power than I ever needed!). The Goliath III that i'm selling is about 9 months old, and has only been used for maybe a half an hour total. I live in the SF Bay Area, and would of course prefer to sell locally to save shipping hassles, but am definately willing to ship if buyer is willing to pay.

I am asking $1100 for the SM-900, $550 for the Goliath III. I will sell both as a package for $1500. Make me an offer if you're interested in both Goliath III's, but i;m not 100% sure I want to sell both! Email me with any questions!

2. hibeam

Oct 16, 2002
    I'm guessing the Goliath IIIs are 8 ohm?
  3. Last call before I put these up on Ebay!

$1050OBO for a like new SM-900 (new model).

$550obo for a like new SWR Goliath III (new model)

$1500 for the pair