1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

SWR SM-900 + Goliath III FS!

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by jnprather, Nov 22, 2002.

1. I'm taking the leap:

I currently have an SWR SM-900 + TWO Goliath III cabinets as my rig. I've decided I want to sell at least the SM-900 and one of the Goliath III's (maybe both if somebody is interested).
    I'm sure i'll regret this, as this is one of the best rigs you will ever see/hear, and here's a chance to get one in excellent/mint condition for a very good price. The SM-900 is just over a year old, has been used maybe a dozen times, gigged only once, and never run very hard (it has so much more power than I ever needed!). The Goliath III that i'm selling is about 9 months old, and has only been used for maybe a half an hour total. I live in the SF Bay Area, and would of course prefer to sell locally to save shipping hassles, but am definately willing to ship if buyer is willing to pay.

I am asking $1100 for the SM-900, $550 for the Goliath III. I will sell both as a package for $1500. Make me an offer if you're interested in both Goliath III's, but i;m not 100% sure I want to sell both! Email me with any questions!

John

2. biggity...

3. hibeam

hibeam

Oct 16, 2002
    USA
    I'm guessing the Goliath IIIs are 8 ohm?

4. yup.

5. Last call before I put these up on Ebay!

$1050OBO for a like new SM-900 (new model).

$550obo for a like new SWR Goliath III (new model)

$1500 for the pair

John