Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

SWR SM-900 + Goliath III x 2

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by jnprather, Jan 31, 2003.

1. Hi all,

I have a near-mint condition SWR SM-900 and 2 SWR Goliath III 4x10 (8ohm) cabs, which I would like to sell...

The SM-900 is just around a year old, in basically mint condition. Used a total of about 6-8 times, )maybe 10 hours total) only a couple of times with a drummer, and never turned up past 3 (Yes, it has that much power). It has been housed in a Rack Case w/Power Conditioner since I bought it and has only been transported two or three times.

Of the two Goliath III cabs, both are in basically mint-condition, one of which was used for maybe 8 hours total, only once or twice with a drummer, never run hard. The other Goliath III cabinet is a bit newer, and was bought with a defective speaker cone, replaced under warranty by SWR, and by the time I got it back I had no use for it, so it is basically mint...

All of these models are the newer models with Chrome Finish/Logo and Speakon Jacks (I do also have a speakon to speakon cable I would throw in for a buyer).

I am asking $950obo for the SM-900, and $600obo for the newer Goliath III, $550obo for the older one. I would prefer to sell the Goliath III cab(s) locally to save on shipping costs (I love in Northern California) but I will ship at buyer's expense. The SM-900 I have no problem shipping as it's quite a bit smaller :). I would also definately consider dropping the price a bit if more than one of the items is purchased together!

Feel free to email me with any questions or if you would like pictures of any of the items taken.

Thanks for reading,

John

2. Got pics? I might be interested in buying it outright. Or, you interested in a trade (+ cash) for an SWR SM400 (I'm origninal owner)? Just a thought....

dave.koch@att.net