Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

SWR SM400S - $500 shipped OBO

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by Rod Harder, Nov 23, 2002.

1. Hi everyone,
    I am selling my SWR SM400S which has served me without so much as a hiccup for the last few years.
    I am going all-tube, the new Fender Bassman 300 head to be precise, and can't afford to keep both.
    I have had absolutely zero trouble with this head and it is in perfect working condition. I have always racked it since day one, so there is the usual rack wear but other than that it's in very good shape.
    You can check my Ebay feeback under "axe4u" if you need references as to my integrity.
    I am trying to get $500 with the shipping for this unit ($750 CDN shipped, if any Canucks are interested) but I am open to reasonable offers.
    NO TRADES PLEASE, I need the $$$ for my new 5 string. Email me or PM me through TB if you have any questions.
    I should have pics on Monday at the latest for any interested TB'ers.
    I also have an 11 month old Goliath Sr. that I might part with too, if anyone in Canada is interested.

2. lemonadeisgood

lemonadeisgood

Aug 22, 2001
    Canada
    How much for the SM400S and the Goliath Sr. together?

3. I would probably need around $1700 CDN for both, and I'd include a rack bag for the SM400S as well. Shipping would be pretty huge, depending on where you are.

4. Jeff Moote

Jeff Moote Supporting Member

Oct 11, 2001
    Beamsville, ON, Canada
    A very interested Cannuck here... I'll PM later tonight...

5. SOLD........