Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

SWR SM500 amp $675

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by malthumb, Dec 3, 2003.

1. malthumb

malthumb

Mar 25, 2001
    The Motor City
    Now that I'm going with a pre-amp / power amp set up, my SWR SM500 is available. It is an excellent amp, in excellent condition.

For all the techie stuff, LOOK HERE

I have primarily used it the past couple years at church. I am the original owner. For the most part, the pre-amp has been unused. As you can see in the attached picture, I usually sent my signal through an Alembic F-1X to the power amp, bypassing the pre-amp.

I'm asking $675 for the amp and a Speakon cord. Buyer pays shipping. To estimate shipping, assume a 25 lb package coming to your zip code from 48219.

If you have any questions (don't make 'em too hard I'm not an "amp" guy) send me a pm or email me at martinjlm@aol.com .

[​IMG]

Peace,

James

*** actually, as I look at the picture I've attached, I am going through the SWR pre-amp. Talk about rare footage!! ;) ***

2. malthumb

malthumb

Mar 25, 2001
    The Motor City
    Bizzizzle the umpizzle