1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

SOLD SWR Strawberry Blonde Acoustic Instrument Amp MINT! Price drop to $250 plus actual shipping

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by Thumpin6string, May 8, 2018.

1. Thumpin6string

Thumpin6string Supporting Member

Apr 25, 2013
    Redding CA
    Price:
    I have this amp listed in the upright section, but it sounds great with electric bass too. Here is a link to the listing with more pictures and description:
    For Sale - SWR Strawberry Blonde Acoustic Instrument Amp MINT!
    I may consider trades for A.M.P. BH420, GK 700RB, 1001RB, Eden, SWR or Markbass bass head or 4 Deltalite, Faital, or C&G neo 10" 16 ohm speakers. Not looking for cabinets or another combo at this time. PM me for shipping quote, any questions or to buy or trade. Thanks for looking.
    IMG_2924.JPG

Last edited: Jun 11, 2018
  2. Ericwilcello

Ericwilcello

Feb 14, 2018
    Should b good for cello eh?how old?.pretty interested

3. Thumpin6string

Apr 25, 2013
    Redding CA
    I would sure think so. I'm not sure the exact age. The guy I bought it from had it at least 10 years and only used it a few times. I've had it about a year and play my bass through it now and then. It needs to be played through more often. It's a nice amp and I think you will like it. PM me if interested.

4. briandavismurph

briandavismurph Supporting Member

Jul 1, 2013
    Chicago
    I was watching Premier Guitar Rig Rundown and saw Lindsey Buckingham formerly of Fleetwood Mac uses Strawberry Blond

5. Thumpin6string

Apr 25, 2013
    Redding CA
    Price drop to $250 plus actual shipping cost to your address.

Last edited: Jun 11, 2018
  6. Thumpin6string

Apr 25, 2013
    Redding CA
    Sold on Fleabay.