Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

SWR Super Redhead & Big Ben

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by chris4001asat, May 3, 2005.

1. chris4001asat

chris4001asat

Dec 16, 2002
    Toledo, Ohio
    Warehouse Manager : Reverend Guitars
    Here's the scoop. I bought the Redhead new in 99. I blew the speakers when I joined a louder band. I replaced them with the factory PAS speakers. I bought Big Ben off of Ebay in 2003. After the second rehearsal, it blew! I replaced it with the factory Bag End speaker. Big Ben is definitely older, can't tell you the year, but it shows some wear. The Redhead is in good condition. The selling price is $900. Due to the weight and size, I'd rather not UPS them. I'll gladly drive 3-4 hours to deliver. So Detroit, Cleveland, Cinci, Chicago, or let me know where. I have a vacation coming up, and nothing planned yet.

2. chris4001asat

chris4001asat

Dec 16, 2002
    Toledo, Ohio
    A nice bump for an awesome rig. Any offers?

3. chris4001asat

chris4001asat

Dec 16, 2002
    Toledo, Ohio
    How about $800
    Anyone?? Anyone??
    Bueller? Bueller?

4. Are you selling both of them? or one? I would pay 700, but you would have to ship to NC....get back to me

5. chris4001asat

chris4001asat

Dec 16, 2002
    Toledo, Ohio
    Sorry taking so long to get back. If you're not in a hurry for it, Myrtle Beach was definitely one of my ideas for a vacation. It might be on the way in a roundabout sort of way.