1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

SWR Super Redhead Combo Head only

Discussion in 'For Sale: Europe & International' started by iriegnome, Apr 23, 2009.

1. iriegnome

iriegnome Bassstar style Supporting Member

Nov 23, 2001
    Kenosha, WI 53140
    I have a Euorpean version of a 2005 SWR Super Redhead combo head. It is like brand new except for the fact that the case is beat to hell!!! It looks like it was taken on the assembly line and got into the hooks crooked. The casing is bent - pretty bent, but none of the paint is damaged and there are really no scratches to speak of.
    Look at the pictures. I really think that it is brand new. When I got it, the on/off switch was broken, the power plug was broken and one of the fuse holders was broken. Very easy fixes. When I bought it, I thought I was in luck cause it was a great deal and I don't care if it was beat up. The one MAJOR thing I missed - 220v - I can buy sometimes without even paying any attention! DUMB A$$ me...
    So, I obviously cannot use it. So, this is mainly for sale to any of our Euorpean TB'ers or someone who would have the know how to replace the things that make this not work in the USA..
    If you have any questions please ask. I don't know much about it, but it looks brand new. There is no dust on the fan at all and everything looks super clean except for the dented frame. What you see in the pic's is what you get.
    IMG_2839.
    IMG_2841.
    IMG_2846.

2. iriegnome

Nov 23, 2001
    Kenosha, WI 53140
    Oh, the only thing other than the bent frame that I can find wrong with the amp is that the attenuator has 1/2 of the knob thing broke off. It works and turns fine though.
    IMG_2843.

IMG_2844.
    IMG_2845.
    IMG_2847.
    IMG_2840.

3. iriegnome

Nov 23, 2001
    Kenosha, WI 53140
    So a little more about this amp, it is just the head from the combo. It is the 350w version, so I think that this is 1 version ago, but again, I do not think this is used at all. I had an electronics guy check it out, and he says everything looks great about it.
    I would like to get $300 + shipping for it, but I am open to offers.

4. iriegnome

Nov 23, 2001
    Kenosha, WI 53140
    You know this is the amp you have been dreaming of

5. iriegnome

Nov 23, 2001
    Kenosha, WI 53140
    All PM's answered, still available
    $275(usd) + shipping