Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

SWR Super Redhead for Sale or Trade

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by jnprather, Mar 13, 2001.

1. Hi!, I have an excellent condition SWR Super Redhead that is almost 2 years old... Ive only used it with a drummer twice and ive never gigged with it, and otherwise ive never turned the knobs past 12 o clock... I had the Power Switch replaced on it about 6 months ago but other than that Ive had no problems with it and it works great!... The price has yet again been raised on this thing and ive seen them go for well over $1k but all i'm asking is $900. Im planning on buying an SM-900 Head with the money, so id also be willing to negotiate a trade for an SM-900 in excellent condition. Id need one of the newer SM-900s with the Speakon Outputs... Buyer pays shipping, but id prefer to sell locally (SF Bay Area) Either way, if you're interested or have any questions feel free to email me,

Thanks!

John