1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

SOLD SWR Super Redhead Red Head $650

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by BawanaRik, Jul 22, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BawanaRik

BawanaRik

Mar 6, 2012
    New Jersey
    I'm selling my Super Red Head. Cool amp in great shape. The pics have some reflections in them but they are just that. Reflections.

Works as it should. Remarkably loud for a combo and easy to move. It has the front cover. I even have some casters that I can throw in.

The Alesis that's mounted isn't included for the 650 but if you want it we can work out a deal.

Great amp. I'm located about 40 minutes west of the GWB. About a mile off rt 80.

OK Once again TB is not accepting pictures. Email from a real email, not TB since TB does not allow Pics through TB email. and I send you some pics.

2. BawanaRik

BawanaRik

Mar 6, 2012
    New Jersey
    http://newjersey.craigslist.org/msg/3155989266.html

If we're lucky this link might have some pics for your viewing pleasure.

Any advice on getting these things to post is welcome. They're the same camera as ones that post. I don't think it's a size problem.

3. BawanaRik

BawanaRik

Mar 6, 2012
    New Jersey
    Price drop bump. $550. If you need pics send me your email. But this is an amp in great shape. This is a 24 hour sale. I reserve the right to re valuate the amp tommorrow. This is a great amp at a killer price.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.