1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SWR..What's it worth?

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by baddarryl, Feb 13, 2013.

1. baddarryl

baddarryl Supporting Member

Oct 26, 2008
    Cape Fear!
    Is that ok to ask? I have an SWR Working Pro 400 in a case with a Goliath II cab. Last year we checked all the speakers and connections and recovered the cab in Linex. Hasn't been gigged but maybe twice since. There are no issues with the amp at all. All pots are clean.

I love the tone and it is all I need for my purposes (if a little much). If I were to replace it, I would like to get some idea what it is worth. Thank you.

Attached Files:

2. As per the rules, you are not permitted to ask questions such as these. However, you can EASILY go to Ebay or the classifieds on here and check out your gear in some past auctions/threads and base your value off of those!

Gbase.com, craigslist, google in general, as well as the used section on guitarcenter.com can also be valuable resources.

Good luck!

3. baddarryl

baddarryl Supporting Member

Oct 26, 2008
    Cape Fear!
    Ok, thanks. Mods please close this thread.

4. AdamR

AdamR

Sep 24, 2007
    Bethel CT
    You can ask if your a supporting member I believe.