1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD SWR Working Pro 12 Combo (local)

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by sevenyearsdown, Oct 31, 2015.

Tags:
  1. sevenyearsdown

sevenyearsdown Supporting Member

Jan 29, 2008
    Sanborn, NY
    Price:
    Up for sale/trade is a well cared for SWR Working Pro 12, with custom made vinyl cover. This is a great combo loaded with features. It features the tilt back option, as well as an input to use it strictly as a powered monitor as well. Very versatile piece of equipment. These were made in Mexico for anyone who cares about that stuff.

At 44 pounds it's not a back breaker for a combo. It has spring loaded heavy duty handles on the sides, as well as a single strap handle on top for moving it. The cover for it has access holes for all handles.

It's a fantastic bass guitar amp, and will keep up with the average bar band setup. If you are competing with twin guitar Marshall stacks, then not so much. The EQ can get you plenty of different tones.

I'm in the Buffalo NY area, and am willing to drive as far east as Rochester, south as Erie PA to make a deal. I don't want to ship anything this large. It would have to be a pretty sweet trade deal for me to ship.

Trade interest: Ampeg Micro VR stacks, new portaflex stuff, or B100R's. Willing to do cash+trade deals.

- 200 Watts
    - 12" woofer with adjustable tweeter
    - tilt back option (with additional EQ option for tilt)
    - FX send/return
    - limiter (defeatable)
    - DI with all of the usual options
    - headphone output
    - 44lbs

http://support.swramps.com/manuals/pdfs/WorkingPro_12.pdf

20151024_213352.jpg 20151024_213412.jpg 20151024_213432.jpg 20151024_213453.jpg 20151024_213314.jpg

2. Joebone

Joebone Supporting Member

Oct 31, 2005
    Los Angeles
    Bump. I once had one of these. Great quality sound. IIRC, Neil Stubenhaus took one of these when he was in the wonderband that was assmbled for a Barbara Streisand tour in the early oughts.

sevenyearsdown likes this.
  3. I have one of these and I use it for everything; run through the PA it is a fantastic stage monitor and tough as bricks. Good luck with the sale, though I cannot imagine why anyone would want to part with it.

4. sevenyearsdown

Jan 29, 2008
    Sanborn, NY
    In short, I'm trying to fund a new amp to use with my upright.

5. sevenyearsdown

Jan 29, 2008
    Sanborn, NY
    Bump...still looking for a good home! Will take any reasonable offer.

6. sevenyearsdown

Jan 29, 2008
    Sanborn, NY
    By yourself a xmas amp. Your wife wont mind.

Johnny Znuff likes this.
  7. sevenyearsdown

Jan 29, 2008
    Sanborn, NY
    open to trade offers for just about anything

8. sevenyearsdown

Jan 29, 2008
    Sanborn, NY
    $350?

9. Johnny Znuff

Johnny Znuff Supporting Member

Jan 1, 2007
    Long Island, NY
    Hey, I might be interested, but I'm on Long Island. Will you consider shipping at this point? I'm playing a Workingman's 15 with a 2x10 ext cab, but looking for something a bit smaller for small bars.. Thanks...

10. jlepre

jlepre Supporting Member

Nov 12, 2007
    Cedar Knolls, NJ
    test

11. sevenyearsdown

Jan 29, 2008
    Sanborn, NY
    $300?

12. sevenyearsdown

Jan 29, 2008
    Sanborn, NY
    Any trade offers will be listened to!

13. sevenyearsdown

Jan 29, 2008
    Sanborn, NY
    $300....willing to drive 100 miles on a half way meet up.