Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

SWR Workingman’s 2004 Bass Head G&L Guitar

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by bill h, Sep 10, 2003.

1. bill h

bill h

Aug 31, 2002
    small town MN
    Trade bait on both

SWR Workingman’s 2004 Bass Head sold
    This head has been great to me. It's worked very good for me. Selling becouse I went with a Amp + Pre.

I will 9 out of 10 in case you find something on it! Great shape

Here is what Musician's Friend has to say

Delivers 200W into 4 ohms, 160W into 8 ohms. Features include hi and low sensitivity inputs, gain control with clipping LED, stereo headphone jack, automatic comp/limiter, limiter defeat switch, limiter active LED, aural enhancer control, active EQ with semi-parametric midrange, variable limiter, speaker on/off switch, effects blend control, tuner send, balanced XLR output, sidechain effects loop. Also includes an open rackspace for mounting an effects unit.

The one for trade is the same amp as far as I know(its 200 watts at 4 ohms with the same controles, but looks a little differnt)

has the carpedted rack case with one space free.

Will sell outright for $275 shipped in the lower 48

E-mail or PM for pics

a link to Musician's Friend with the 2004 Bass Head

A G&L six string Guitar

now that I play bass I want to get a good Bass and need to move some gear.

S-500
    Red in great shape 9 out of 10 a few small buckel scraches and two small chips in the head stock no dent or scrach is bigger than a 1/16 of inch. can't see a thing from over a foot away.

the bridge PU is changed to a Seymour Duncan humbuker. I will send with the origianl PU

Guitar has a very bright strat sound to it (clapton)
    OHSC

will sell out right for $575 shipped in the lower 48

E-mail or PM for pics

2. bill h

bill h

Aug 31, 2002
    small town MN
    bump
    lower priced,:D open to offers

3. bill h

bill h

Aug 31, 2002