Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

SWR Workingman 15 '04! Like Brand New!

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by CtNxFLeX, Feb 11, 2005.

1. CtNxFLeX

CtNxFLeX

Sep 23, 2004
    Paramus, NJ
    Hi, I have a SWR Workingman 15 that I bought from my local Guitar Center which cost me over 600+. That sad news is I no longer use it, I only used it for a month when I bought it 6-10 months ago and it has been sitting my living room.

By the way, this is the newer model which has a newer look than the older ones which includes two wheels on the bottom for easy transportation. if you need pics, please let me know and I'll foward them to you through e-mail.

Thanks for looking! :)

Felix Lin
    CtNxFLeX@aol.com

2. MrPrashant

MrPrashant

Dec 13, 2002
    Chicago
    Endorsing Artist: Orange Amplifiers
    what are you asking for it?

3. CtNxFLeX

CtNxFLeX

Sep 23, 2004
    Paramus, NJ
    I'm hoping to get around $500 for the amp. Shipping cost buyer pays I will pay up to $10 for shipping, and the rest you would have to cover up. This thing is 55 pounds. Local pick ups are welcomed! I will even drive to whoever that is 30 miles from Paramus, NJ free of personal delivery :)

By the way, the price for this amp brand new is still 640+tax at your local Guitar Center.

For those who live near NYC or NJ, feel free to come by and test it out if you like.

Felix Lin