Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

SWR Workingman 15~! For Sale! Less Than 3 hours of Use

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by CtNxFLeX, Sep 23, 2004.

1. CtNxFLeX

CtNxFLeX

Sep 23, 2004
    Paramus, NJ
    Hey You guys. I have a almost brand new SWR Workingman 15 Combo that I bought a month ago. I have only used this for less than 3 hours. The amp is in great condition and never abused. No scratches or anything! If you want pictures, I have em. I bought it from my local Guitar Center. I lost the receipt, but if you need it, I can go to the store and try to reprint a copy if you want.

I don't have the original box, was too big to store away. I can try to find the manual if you need, but otherwise, I'm selling the combo amp as itself.

If you need more information let me know!

Reason For Selling: Need something bigger and powerful, bought the Epifani UL T410's.

I am still looking for a head for the cab, so if anyone is selling, let me know! Might be in interest for a EA iamp800 and a MTD 4 string possible bass. But for now, waiting for the epifani Amp which should be coming out soon.

Any other questions, e-mail me! CtNxFLeX@aol.com

Price: $550 includes shipping, insurance and handling to the 48 lower states.

2. BoiNtC

BoiNtC

Nov 25, 2002
    NYC, USA
    Even though this is the guys first post, it was his warwick deal I set up earlier, so this is totally legit for those just wondering.

3. CtNxFLeX

CtNxFLeX

Sep 23, 2004
    Paramus, NJ
    Thanks Ant (BoiNtC) for letting people know that I'm legit and all. Yeah, I still have the Bass Amp Combo here. I'm thinking of lowering it down to $500 and includes ground shipping.

The retail for this amp in Guitar Center I believe is $640+ I forget. Its been over a month so I can't return it. Hopefully I can sell it through here.

Thats about it, any questions, please don't hesitate to ask!

Felix Lin

4. CtNxFLeX

CtNxFLeX

Sep 23, 2004
    Paramus, NJ
    Hey you guys. Sorry, I have been lazy to take pictures and put them on the web, but now they are available!

Someone has already requested them, so I decided to put them up and share it with you guys here.

If you need more pics or have questions, please don't hesitate to e-mail me!

Take Cares

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

5. CtNxFLeX

CtNxFLeX

Sep 23, 2004
    Paramus, NJ
    Bump bump bump it up! okkayy..that was lame. But come on you guys! Isn't this a good deal? Any price offers atleast?

Felix

6. CtNxFLeX

CtNxFLeX

Sep 23, 2004
    Paramus, NJ
    Bumping Thread. Any offers?

7. CtNxFLeX

CtNxFLeX

Sep 23, 2004
    Paramus, NJ
    Anyone? Need to Sell Soon !

8. CtNxFLeX

CtNxFLeX

Sep 23, 2004
    Paramus, NJ
    Hi, I'm selling this for $450 now with Ground Shipping. Any one interested?