Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

SWR Workingman 210?

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by tucker, Jan 2, 2002.

1. tucker

tucker Guest

Jan 21, 2001
    North Carolina
    Compared to others, how do these rate? I have never played on 210s before and I'm going to look at one tomorrow. So far I know that the 210's have a horn and is rated at 8 ohms. The guy from the store said it was in good condition. I just wanted to know how many of you guys out there played on one and how do you like it. I'm adding the 210's on top of my Bx-Bw115. But problem is that I can only play through one of those. My head can't handle both the impedances at the same time. The amp says on the back rated @ 4 ohms. I'm looking to purchase a new head but need to save up.
    Is there anyway any of you know how I can play both of them, once I get the 210's, The 210's is 8 ohms and the bx-bw 115 is 4 ohms. One guy suggested I replace the speaker. I have the money to but i don't want to go ahead and do this though. But if any of you have any advice or suggestions please help out a fellow bassist. thanx