Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

SOLD SWR Workingman 4x10, Hartke Kickback 12 (Broken head)

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by PotsdamBass8, Mar 7, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PotsdamBass8

PotsdamBass8 Supporting Member

Jan 23, 2005
    The SWR has the usual marks from a 3 year old cab on the carpet and grill, but the speakers work great. $300.

The Hartke I got used 6 years ago, and 3 years ago the head stopped working. It turns on, but I can only hear hiss. I use it just for the speaker sometimes, but I'll keep the head in if you want to try to fix it. $100

New price for the SWR. I'll ship the Hartke, email me your zip and I'll get you an estimate. Still local pickup for the SWR, in the Potsdam NY or surrounding area. For Vermonters, this might not be too far to meet halfway...

2. what are the stats on the SWR?

3. PotsdamBass8

Jan 23, 2005
    400 watts, 8 ohms. The rest can be found on www.swrsound.com, I think it's the same as the current "workingpro" series but with a different colored carpet/grill.

4. PotsdamBass8

Jan 23, 2005
    Hartke may be spoken for, but bump for the 4x10

This will now be for a local pickup in the North Country NY area. I'd be willing to drive a couple hours out of Potsdam to meet halfway with someone.

5. Bump for Potsdam! Was that your kickback at Northern Music?

6. PotsdamBass8

Jan 23, 2005
    Nope, but I did see that one.

7. PotsdamBass8

Jan 23, 2005
    Bump for a new price and info

8. Larry99

Larry99

Aug 17, 2005
    Philadelphia, PA
    let me know if you change your mind about shipping the SWR. ...been looking for a decent/used rehearsal cab.

9. PotsdamBass8

Jan 23, 2005
    Bump for desperation?

There's gotta be SOMEONE in upper NY in need of a cab!

10. PotsdamBass8

Jan 23, 2005
    Bump

Both of these are still available

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.