Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

SWR Workingman 4x10, upgraded speakers... Cheap!!

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by KenToby, Jun 17, 2004.

1. KenToby

KenToby

Aug 15, 2002
    SWR Workingman 4x10 cabinet, includes Piezo tweeter with 3 position attenuator switch. The speakers are upgraded from the cheap stamped ones to the high quality cast frame model. The cabinet was damaged (a couple of joints separated) by UPS but I repaired it just fine. Looks good, works and sounds perfect. Must pick-up in the Seattle area, I won't trust shipping an item this size again. First $295 takes it due to the repair.

Thanks,

KT

2. Chef

Chef Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

May 23, 2004
    Columbia MO
    Staff Reviewer; Bass Gear Magazine
    If you'd consider shipping it, we can talk...I have a fedex account, and can send you prepaid labels...

3. KenToby

KenToby

Aug 15, 2002
  4. Chef

May 23, 2004
    Columbia MO
    Thanks, And you've been pm'd again:>)

5. KenToby

KenToby

Aug 15, 2002
  6. Chef

May 23, 2004
    Columbia MO
    Yep. I'm on it...

7. Chef

May 23, 2004
    Columbia MO
    pm'd again...

8. notabob

notabob

Sep 20, 2003
    cincinnati ohio
    do not hesitate to deal with ken toby. he is a great guy and i had the pleasure of buying his t-max from him a while back and i have had no problems with it whatsoever. he is very honest and upfront about what he sells. there is a free bump for ya :)

9. Chef

May 23, 2004
    Columbia MO
    Notabob, thanks for that from both of us. As a newbie here, I've not done biz with much of anyone here. I've never had a deal go wrong on the toyota land cruiser boards (same kinda place, all enthusiast talking shop), and it's nice to see and feel the same sort of community here...He's been real easy to talk to, and the deal's closed. I'm a happy guy:)