1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD SWR Workingman's 10 $225 shipped

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by wxfloyd, Jun 18, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. wxfloyd

wxfloyd Supporting Member

Mar 4, 2005
    Denver, CO
    I have a gently used SWR Workingman's 10 combo. I just bought it from TB'er Lou Bottini, but GAS can be an evil temptress and there is a local deal for an amp that I simply can't pass up, so this must go to fund it. Its in great shape and sounds damn good for such a small combo. easily fits in the trunk of my 2-door car. The carpet shows slight wear but is still in great shape (no tears or pulls). Everything else is nearly spotless on it. I will post a pic from the original post, but will try to get some new pics up within the next few days. feel free to PM me with any questions. I'm asking what I paid for it two weeks ago, $225 shipped to the continental US.
    I prefer paypal payment, but will also accept money orders (sorry no personal checks).

2. Interested! Wattage?

3. wxfloyd

Mar 4, 2005
    Denver, CO
    80 watts at 8 ohms, 100 watts at 4 ohms with extension. you can view specs of the amp here

4. PM sent :ninja:

I have a compact Trace 15 8Ohm this would work really well with.

5. wxfloyd

Mar 4, 2005
    Denver, CO
    sold!!

6. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Jan 18, 2021

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.