1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SWR Workingmans 10 combo/SWR red face BASS 350

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by bad5x8, Sep 3, 2008.

1. bad5x8

bad5x8

Sep 17, 2006
    Kansas City, MO
    SWR red face BASS 350
    Simple, solid and loud. 350 watts RMS @ 4 ohms, 450 watts RMS @ 2 ohms variable mid-range EQ, sidechain mono effects loop, effects blend control, limiter, limiter defeat switch, cooling fan, fan defeat switch, XLR balanced record out, tuner send, rack mountable.

Dimensions: 19"W x 3.5" x 10.125"D
    Weight: 16.5 Lbs.

This amp has a NEW FAN installed and I will include another fan as well. (I bought 2 of them on ebay together). This amp runs very cool. It has the date on the inside of the case, and I think I remember it being 1996. It does have some cosmetic issues with some paint coming off the top right hand corner and a different screw in that same corner. Normal rack rash on top and bottom. It is housed in a 3space SKB X-rack. It is the shallow verison. The rack is in great shape...with latches and o-rings in top shape. I would only seperate the rack and amp if there are both buyers lined up.

Amp/rack/extra fan= $280 obo...plus shipping from 64157

Attached Files:

2. Gintaras

Gintaras

Dec 11, 2004
    Kent Island, Md.
    Bump for a great combo!!! I have gone through a lot of combos but still keep this one around for acoustic jams and practice. I have had all the gear that you are selling...good stuff. I still have my T40 but sold my SWR-350.

For you talkbass members that like to mod stuff. A deltalite II in this amp makes it even sound better and 6 lbs lighter thou it's great as it is :hyper::hyper:

3. $180 is for the WM 10 combo only correct (extension cab excluded)?

4. jeffbass

jeffbass Supporting Member

Dec 4, 2005
    Lexington, KY
    PM sent....

5. bad5x8

bad5x8

Sep 17, 2006
    Kansas City, MO
    Combo sold...BASS 350 still available

6. bad5x8

bad5x8

Sep 17, 2006
    Kansas City, MO
    Great, strong amp...found a box to ship...ready to go!

7. bad5x8

bad5x8

Sep 17, 2006
    Kansas City, MO
    power amp trade...anybody?

8. PM sent.

9. bad5x8

bad5x8

Sep 17, 2006
    Kansas City, MO
    Looking for a sale or a power amp trade...

10. bad5x8

bad5x8

Sep 17, 2006
    Kansas City, MO
    still up for trade or sale.