Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

SWR Workingman's 12 FS - $249 + Ship

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by natebass, Aug 21, 2002.

1. natebass

natebass

Sep 6, 2001
    Bremerton, WA
    I've got an SWR WM12 that I don't use anymore so - I figured if someone wants it, they can have it for pretty cheap; I live in the Pacific Northwest and I'll help you figure out shipping - if someone wants to, they can pick it up, too.

2. jasonbraatz

jasonbraatz

Oct 18, 2000
    Oakland, CA
    :eek:

any idea what shipping would be to zip code 53703?

3. MDogg

MDogg

Aug 20, 2002
    woodstown, nj
    hey man, i've been lookin for a nice combo amp around 100W or so and that would be perfect for me... the only thing is that i know shipping for that baby will be WAY expensive. so if you could tell me shipping to 08098 for it that would be super! thanx buddy! and what kind of condition is it in? if its barely used it would be a steal at only 250!

o yeah, btw...
    are you in the navy? or one of your parents or something? b/c i used to live in bremerton when i was like 4 or 5 in navy housing. i was shocked when i looked to see where you were from. haha. just curious.

4. natebass

natebass

Sep 6, 2001
    Bremerton, WA
    I figured shipping to be about $53.49 at the cheapest.

5. natebass

natebass

Sep 6, 2001
    Bremerton, WA
    ...mmm, nobody wants amp......

going once...

6. natebass

natebass

Sep 6, 2001
    Bremerton, WA
    will consider (somewhat) reasonable offers...

7. Steve S

Steve S

Jul 26, 2000
    I live in Seattle so shipping is not an issue...what kind of reasonable offer would you consider?

8. jammoore

jammoore

Mar 28, 2002
    Raleigh, NC
    Is it still available?

9. natebass

natebass

Sep 6, 2001
    Bremerton, WA
    yes it is - and I'm trying to borrow my mother in law's digital camera so I can get some pix...

10. jammoore

jammoore

Mar 28, 2002
    Raleigh, NC
    How about $200 plus shipping (I'm on the east coast so shipping going to cost me a good bit)

11. natebass

natebass

Sep 6, 2001
    Bremerton, WA
    no problem - give me your zip and I'll get quotes for shipping.

12. Sprinkler

Sprinkler [account disabled]

Jul 31, 2002
    can you calculate what shipping would be to belgium?