1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

SWR Workingman's 15 Combo

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by Budro00, Mar 12, 2013.

1. Budro00

Budro00

Jun 18, 2008
    Nashville, TN
    Endorsing Artist: barefaced bass cabs, Creation Audio Labs. Artist Relationship: Alclair Audio IEMs, Sandberg Basses.
    Used SWR Workingman's 15" combo for $300 OBO shipped. It is in good used condition, but a few of the knobs have gone missing over the years, but it all works! This amp has been a great workhorse for me, and I'm sad to see it go, but I have GAS super bad.

Here's what SWR has to say about it:

The Workingman's Series debuted in 1994 with the progressive goal of bringing the SWR sound to more people by offering more affordable, value-driven products. The Workingman's 15 and 12 were the first two combos introduced, and the 15 went on to become one the best-selling products in SWR history. The combos remained popular throughout several changes in appearance and features (see top of page) until they were replaced by the WorkingPro combos in 2006.

Power Output:
    160 watts @ 8 ohms (internal cabinet)
    200 watts @ 4 ohms (w/ 8 ohm extension cabinet)

Speaker complement:
    (1) 15" Custom designed SWR driver
    (1) LeSon TLX-1 tweeter

Dimensions: 20.75"W x 27.625"H x 16.25"D
    Weight: 70 lbs.

Production Period: 1994 to 2006
    Final Retail Price: $914.27

Attached Files:

2. Budro00

Budro00

Jun 18, 2008
    Nashville, TN
    Endorsing Artist: barefaced bass cabs, Creation Audio Labs. Artist Relationship: Alclair Audio IEMs, Sandberg Basses.
    Bump

3. Budro00

Budro00

Jun 18, 2008
    Nashville, TN
    "Make me an offer" bump

4. Budro00

Budro00

Jun 18, 2008
    Nashville, TN
    This thing is a great amp that has done everything I asked of it loudly without any issues. All with great tone! Does no one else love this amp?

5. Budro00

Budro00

Jun 18, 2008
    Nashville, TN
    Bump. This is a killer amp for a person on a budget. $250 shipped.