Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

SWR WORKINGMAN'S 4004 400-watt bass head

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by petalred, Dec 8, 2004.

1. petalred

petalred

Dec 6, 2004
    i'm selling the amp in the subject line. 400 watts, active and active/passive inputs, tuner output, headphone jack, balanced di output, effects loop, two speaker outputs at 4ohms or greater combined, 5 band eq, and space to rack mount a tuner or something.

the amp is used but not in the slightest bit abused. i can provide pictures if need be. i am selling this for the best offer i receive in the next week or so, so if you're interested get in touch asap and make me an offer! please correspond through email, if possible (though you're certainly welcome to bump the thread too)!

thanks so much!!

also, depending on whether or not i get accepted for a particular credit card and depending on what someone offers me for this, i might have a SUNN 2x15" 300w, 8ohm min cab to sell too.

2. Selta

Selta

Feb 6, 2002
    Pacific Northwet
    Total fanboi of: Fractal Audio, AudiKinesis Cabs, Dingwall basses
    I might be interested in the 2x15, PM me details please?

Ray