1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SWR WorkingPro 10... thoughts?

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by Inconnu, Nov 21, 2010.

1. Hi !

I'm looking for a small combo that'll be great sounding for home studio purposes without breaking the bank. Up to now I've been looking at modeling amps such as the Line 6 LowDown Studio 110 and the Roland Cube Bass 100... but I don't need effects and different amp models really... How does the SWR WorkingPro 10 compares to these amps in terms of overall value?

2. Jeff Scott

Jeff Scott Rickenbacker guru.......... Supporting Member

Apr 11, 2006
    I think you will be quite happy with the WP10, I have used lots of SWR gear over the years and they have all been very well built and sounded great for a variety of gigs and recording purposes.

3. RickenBoogie

RickenBoogie

Jul 22, 2007
    Dallas, TX
    I loved my WM's 12. I'm sure the 10 is just as good, if a little less power-wise. Of all the amp makers who offer an "entry level" line, I think SWR did it best with the Workingman's-pro's series.