1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

SWR WorkingPro700

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by jemorton, May 10, 2006.

1. jemorton

jemorton

May 10, 2006
    Has anyone got any input on the SWR Workingpro 700? I'm considering buying one...

2. i had one for a short while, it was loud and had alot of ways to adjust to the tone. Nice highs, thundering lows, you could really got alot of tones from it. i think its a pretty good solid state head, the only reason i sold it was because i wanted an all tube head. it wasnt a bad head at all, just i dont think its anywhere near the best.

i know someone else one here has a 400 or maybe the 700, i'm not positive but they might be able to help more then i did.

3. yamaha

yamaha

Apr 7, 2006
    Montreal
    I'm also seriously considering this amp as my second head. I've never tried it, but I have played the wokingpro 2x10c combo with basically a wp400 head with 2x10 cab in a combo version, and i'ts pretty interesting. Not incredibly impressed, but happy with the tone and controls of the amp. Should sound pretty good with my 410 wp and big ben.

4. Triclops

Triclops Guest

Jan 14, 2006
    any reviews besides the harmony central one?