Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

SX 75 J bass $160

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by truckin88, Dec 27, 2005.

1. truckin88

truckin88

Oct 18, 2001
    Newburgh, NY
    The standard SX 75 J bass, 100% stock, except for fairly new XL strings, plays like it should, sounds really great for a bass in this category, held in my rock stand. This is the sunburst finish with the maple finger board with block inlays. when I changed strings I oiled the tuners and the bridge and used dr. ducks on the fretboard. I planned to swap pickups, but it really doesn't need it. It sounded fine to me stock, was also looking at the CTS pots change, just never got around to it. Great shape, one small scratch in side of bottom horn. Just polished as well. Will sell for $160 shipped. Essentially, since this is pretty much new and never gigged, I am selling for what I paid, but no need for additional shipping. Will only ship to US.

Pics up tonight

2. Marcus Willett

Marcus Willett Supporting Member

Feb 8, 2005
    Palm Bay, FL
    Endorsing Artist: Bag End - Dean Markley - Thunderfunk
    +1

I'd like to see 'em too

3. truckin88

truckin88

Oct 18, 2001
    Newburgh, NY
    sale pending.......will still post pics on most likely monday, this week has screwed up my free time, sorry for the delay. I am away for the holiday weekend, will be back home Sunday night. It is a standard SX 75 bass, never gigged, only upgrade is the strings, just sat in the rock stand in my hobby room, the only defect I found was a small scratch on the lower horn, very small but I am making note of it to be honest.

Happy new year all!!

4. Minger

Minger

Mar 15, 2004
    Rochester, NY
    Crap...I'd so like to jump on this but its too late and I'm waiting for the Stingray copies.

^#!$&@^$

5. truckin88

truckin88

Oct 18, 2001
    Newburgh, NY
    thanks dudes it is sold!